The Tiger Nuts (Cyprus esculentus) is not really a nut but a small tuber and they are hypo-allergenic and tastes like coconut. These small tubers have many other names like Zulu nut, yellow nutgrass, ground almond, edible rush, rush nut, aki hausa, and Chufa. Tiger nuts are very rich in minerals such as phosphorous and potassium and in vitamins E and C, accompanied with their very high fiber content making it quite beneficial to diabetics and a good protection from colon cancer. Its high content of oleic acid also makes it very heart-friendly so can prevent heart attacks and thrombosis (blood clots). The very high fiber content combined with a delicious taste makes tiger nuts ideal for healthy eating and a perfect nutty low-calorie snack for people on a weight loss diet. Nutritious product with a high energy content (starch, fats, sugars, and proteins), rich in minerals such as phosphorous, potassium and vitamins E and C.
Some other benefits are:
- Aids digestion
- Combats intestinal fermentation
- Prevents constipation
- Combats high or low blood pressure
- Works as herbal Viagra, for both men and women, to increase sexual strength and Improves fertility
- Helps combat PMS, and PMS pain and symptoms (bloating, irritability, etc.)
- For breastfeeding mothers; it helps produce more breast milk and delivers all the nutritional benefits to help baby grow strong and healthy
- Provides energy
- Keeps the tummy down
- Great colon cleanse/scrub and detoxifies liver and body
- Reduces the chances of getting prostate cancer, in men
- Combats osteoporosis.
Direction: for maximum satisfaction soak it in water for an hour, or ground and mix it with your smoothie, or chew it directly.
Ingredient: Full tuber of Tiger Nut (Cyprus esculentus)