Exfoliating Sponge, we all love how our skin feels after it’s been exfoliated: smooth, brighter, revitalized and softened texture. Exfoliation is one of the keys to glowing, radiant skin. What exfoliating does is remove dead cells from the surface of the skin by gently abrading it. Exfoliating will keep your complexion smooth and youthful as long as you do it the right way. Here’s a guide on how to exfoliate your face for maximum results:
1. Moisten your face with water.
2. Grab Ginseng Veronica Exfoliating Sponge (you don’t want one that is too rough)
3. Apply Ginseng Acne Scrub or Ginseng Lemongrass Soap to the sponge.
4. Run the sponge across your face in tiny circular motions. Avoid or be more gentle under the eyes as the skin is very sensitive.
5. Rise your face with warm water. Avoid using hot water because the skin can easily be irritated after exfoliating.
6. Apply a moisturizer with Canadian Ginseng such as Ginseng Acne Cream or Ginseng Marigold Face Cream or Ginseng Cologen Rejuvenation Serum to continue the exfoliating process.
7. Exfoliate no more than three times a week. Over exfoliating can actually cause breakouts or dryness.
There is a valid concern that too many people may be over-exfoliating their skin at home. Unfortunately, they tend to subscribe to the erroneous belief that “if a little is good, more must be better”. With repeated over-exfoliation, the inevitable result will be to diminish the skin’s natural barrier function, thereby contributing to a potentially sensitized skin condition and increased dehydration, so it is essential choose wisely when and how you plan to exfoliate your skin.